Thursday, June 10, 2010

A whole new world ♥

Dancing for me was stepping at daddy's foot and we'd be waltzing around the living room.. Mommy would let me sit on her lap and rock me on a rocking chair to sleep.. Goodbye's meant "I'll see you guys tomorrow!".. Candies used to give a smile on my face.. I nag every time I miss an episode of "Rugrats".. I just miss those times.. The times. Picking colors was the mos hardest decision I have to make. I couldntt pick cause I like all those colors. The most hardest thing for me to do was to tie my shoelaces.. The times when everything isn't this complicated yet.. School was fun. Like playing in the playground .. I didn't have to worry about anything.. Things used to be very very simple.. and beautiful. EVERYTHING WAS JUST BEFORE.. I miss being a kid. Specially the times, I always cry because of booboo's on my knees. Not because of a broken heart :( I miss that. I really do.

No comments:

Post a Comment