Thursday, June 10, 2010

The Best Girl Next To My Mom ♥


MERYL ESTHER JAMORABO GALANG. Hi world! Meet my BEST GIRLFRIEND
She has been there for me since forever. She was always there for me everytime I needed her. Knows me very well among anyone esle. We've been through alot of shits but shits made our friendship unbreakable. Always knew the right thing to say. Cheered me up when I was down and weary. Always there to make me happy. I couldnt ask for more. Not the perfect girl, but she definitely is the perfect friend. Always together at school. We always skip Social Studies class to go downstairs and buy kwek-kwek. Talkin to her just made me feel secured. She always has my back and I always got hers. She shares almost everything she keeps and trusts me with things she can't entrust with anyone else. She knows my deepest darkest secrets and knows the most private things about my life. I can always talk to her about anything including the most random, crazy, unpredictable stuff we could think of! She's also my mall buddy, my fashion buddy, everything I do, I can do it with her. We share the same passion and love for singing. We have the same hobbies and interests and the like. She's the most flexible person I know. And I don't know how life would be if I've never met this retard ;)
"I was scared.. Unprepared.. Lost in the dark, falling apart. But I can survive with you by my side.. We're gonna be alright. This is what happens when two different worlds.. collide.."
I soo love you Meng! Thanks for being there. Everytime I feel the world despises me, you were always there to prove me wrong. You're the best buddy, the best companion, the best listener, but most importantly, THE BEST FRIEND :)
I'd leave any dance trainings for you anytime! That's how I love you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment