Thursday, June 10, 2010




I'll never forget this trip. Thankyou Mom and Dad for making this trip possible. This was the best magical day of my life. I know it sounds childish or somethin but I really felt like a princess Heehee. My jaw dropped the moment the fireworks started. (There is every night) Very very nice. I don't know why but this actually brought me into tears. I didnt let mom and dad see it though. That'd be embarrasing. Heehee -___- So yea here's a glimpse of how magical Disneyland is. Never miss this chance if ever you're goin to HK. I've been dreaming to go to Disneyland since forever. The moment I stepped on the disneyland floor, I still can't believe it. This Disneyland trip actually completed the inner princess I have been missing since I was 6. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment