Thursday, August 26, 2010

What the heck

.. is happening to the Philippines?! Or wait. Should I say the people in it?! Well apparently, nadadamay ang name ng beloved country natin! The hostage taking shit was very.. very.. VERY SHAMEFUL!!!

To the Cantonese people.. who only wanted to have fun and be happy.. a vacation in the Philippines is all they ever wanted.. My poor poor cantonese people. In behalf of the epic fail my countrymen gave you.. I wanted to apologize.. Nahihiya ako. Sorry!..

Dear Philippines..

You are sick. Very very sick. GET WELL SOON, my dearest country..

If only there was something I can do to help you change for the better.

Dear Lord..

Can I please be superwoman? Even just for a day? The world needs change. I think the world needs me.

I.AM.NINOY.

I.AM.CORY.

I.AM.EUNICE.


No comments:

Post a Comment