Friday, June 11, 2010


Take my hand.. Take a breath.. Pull me close.. And take one step. Keep your eyes, locked to mine.. And let the music.. be our guide.
Won't you promise me? That you'll never forget. To keep dancing wherever we go next.
It's like catching lightning.. The chances of finding someone like you. It's one in a million.. The chances of feeling the way we do..
And with every step together. We just keep on getting better.. So, can I have this dance?
Take my hand.. I'll take the lead.. And every turn will be safe with me. Don't be afraid, afraid to fall.. You know I'll catch you through it all. Even a thousand miles.. can't keep us apart.. Coz my heart is WHERE EVER YOU ARE. No mountains too high enough.. Oceans too wide.. Coz together or not.. Our dance won't stop. Let it rain! Let it pour! What we have is worth fighting for. You know I believe.. We were meant to be.. Yeaaaahhh.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment